Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #156 "Anything Goes with a Mangolia Image"

Good Wednesday morning dear crafty friends!

And how is everyone's week so far??!!  We've had lots of freezing rain...making for some very slippery conditions...a good time to stay in the house and craft right!!

Well I'm still wading through my craft room and "purging"...also finding stuff that I didn't even know that I had!!  Still LOTS to get through...UGH!!...but just maybe I'll find some more hidden treasure...LOL!!!!

Anyway onto to today's post...we begin our second challenge of 2017 at Midweek Magnolias AND it's "Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image"!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
my card base was made using one of my favourite Go Kreate dies...
and some of my favourite Maja Design papers from the "Vintage Frost Basics" 6x6 paper pad...
I added some film strip, bow and bow w/ribbon/cut outs which are all Joy Craft...
banner is Spellbinders...
"warm hugs" is Stampingbella...
I found this yummy lace in my stash...didn't know that I had it...lol...
then topped it with lace/rhinestones...
I ripped the paper and tucked the complimenting paper under then added this fun zipper...
 this little sweetie is "Tilda with Sock Puffs" from the Aspen Holiday 2016 collection...
coloured with my copics...dusted with Chunky White Frantage and matted on my fav...cheesecloth...
 I couldn't get this one to focus but wanted to show you the yummy lace and embellies...
 the other side...

And that is another card for my winter card stash...leaving it optional for whatever occasion comes up next!!  Time for you to hop on over to Midweek Magnolias and check out the gorgeous work that my talented teamies have to show you!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
All About Magnolia-Challenge #19 "All About Anything Goes"
Magnolia-licious Challenge-Challenge #2 "Anything Goes"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #51 "Anything Goes"
Crafting With Friends-Challenge #34 "Anything Goes"
Live and Love Crafts Challenge-Smorgasbord Challenge- E-Photo Inspiration
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog-Challenge #93 "Anything Goes"
Noor Design-January Challenge #26 "Anything Goes"
The Ribbon Girl-"Any Image Challenge"
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #193 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!





13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous and beautiful decorated card again Beth.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every creation you come up with leaves me in awhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Beth, once again the attention to detail is perfect. Fantastic artwork.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet adorable Tilda! Lovely artwork, Beth. I love Tilda's puffy socks! Thanks you for sharing her with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that. Love all your little details and specially the puffs on Tildas socks ♥
    Have a great weekend Beth
    xoxo Elin

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow she's wonderful !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!!! Love the shape, that bit of lace (nice find!) and that super fun zipper embellishment. Plus, your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth, I'm back with my DT hat on and want to say thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. woweee woman!! Your crafty attention to detail is impeccable! Terrific coloring and lovely make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is soooooooo darn pretty love the colour love all the lush embellies & lace & I love this Tilda, she was another of my faves from this collection.....I had a few lol. I have 1 of those zips left, I think its 1 it might be 2 but I cant bring my self to use it lol....I love them & think they are the perfect touch for shabby chic cards like this beauty here.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Beth. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Love all the lace and ribbon and the zip is a fabulous addition to your embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful cration!
    Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet, lots of lovely embellishment to look at too. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Sorry I'm so late commenting but have had family issues. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete