Saturday, October 1, 2016

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge-"Your Favourite Stamp"

Happy Saturday dear blogging friends!

WOW I can't believe that it's the first of October already...YIKES!  But that also means that it's time for a brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia AND you'll love our theme...it's "Your Favourite Stamp"!!  Although some might find...like I did...that it's really hard to pick your favourite Magnolia as there are so many to fall in love with BUT if you gave me 5 seconds to name one it would "Divine Tilda"!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
the card base was cut using Go Kreate #360020...
I've made it into an easel style card...
DP is from the Maja Design "Vintage Romance" 6x6 paper pad...
 
Tilda is framed with ruffled ribbon...
paper accent ribbon is Cheery Lynn Design #B422...
 and this is my...quickly decide in 5 seconds...favourite "Divine Tilda" from the Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection...
coloured with my copics...
accented with Chunky White Frantage...
  added lace between the two bottom layers...
then accented with two floral arrangements...flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
 closer view...
 
I added butterflies that were cut using the same DP from the Joy Craft #6002/0322 die which I got from Noor Designs...
the butterfly frame on the bottom matt is also from this die...

I didn't add a sentiment as I haven't decided where this card will go...I just had it in my hear so wanted to get it done!! 

Now I know that my talented Marvelous Magnolia Sisters have some GORGEOUS creations to show you so won't you please pay them a visit??!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Creative Fingers-Challenge #117 "Anything Goes"
Deep Oceans Challenge #138 "Anything Goes"
Noor Design UK-Challenge #23 "CAS or Fully Loaded"
The Ribbon Girl-"September Use Any Image Challenge"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!






 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Beth and a fab design, love how you did the ribbon.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Beth. I love this image and your design is gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete