Sunday, February 21, 2016

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"CAS or Fully Loaded (optional add red)"

Happy Sunday crafty friends...I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend!!

Today at Simply Magnolia it's Team Glamour's turn to show you what we've created for the midway point in our "CAS or Fully Loaded (optional add red)" challenge!  And remember that Nicola has a fabulous "mystery" prize for one lucky winner...so come on over and join us!! 

Okay so I have gone totally out of my comfort zone...YIKES!!  I chose the CAS option...what was I thinking...this is such a challenge for me as I so love my embellies!  I have SO much RESPECT and ADMIRATION for those who do CAS so well!

Here is my CAS card...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I went with a simple 6X6 card...
 my Edwin was sewn onto the back of the red matt then attached to the white card base...
stamped "birthday boy" on red matt...
add a button and done...YIKES AGAIN!!...
 this little guy is "Speak No Evil Edwin" from the Blue Ribbon 2014 collection...
coloured with my distress re-inkers...
 
AND CALL IT DONE...shudder!!!  Okay all kidding aside I love the look of CAS cards...just better when someone else is doing them...LOL!!!  On that note you should see the gorgeous creations that my fellow team mates have to show you...so hop on over to Simply Magnolia and check them out!
 
All materials listed above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 




5 comments:

  1. Personally I think you did a fantastic job Beth. I love it!!! You are the queen of embellishments, but you did a really nice job on CAS. I love how you used the pop of red with stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab c&s card i love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Beth! Such a sweet image and I love the stitching you used to frame him. The button is a great embellie!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete