Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs "In the Sky" Challenge...

Good Wednesday morning all!!

Hope that all my fellow Canadians enjoyed a FABULOUS Canada Day!!

Today begins a brand new challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!!  For this challenge we want to see your "In the Sky" creations...you can add clouds, kites, balloons, birds, sun or anything that we see in the sky!!!

I decided to use Heather's "Heart Hot Air Balloon"...wouldn't it be FUN to soar through the sky in a wonderful hot air balloon!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view and slideshow...
this is Fresh Brewed Designs "Heart Hot Air Balloon"...
I used a piece of DP that was shaped in a circle with the scalloped edges...cut it in half...added lace to the one side...
a closer view of the digi image...
I added a sky...
 I decided to make a simple hello card...
 the inside...
 
Well that is that for my "In the Sky" card...hope that you like it!!
 
Wishing all my American visitors a WONDERFUL Fourth of July on Friday!!!
 
Material Used:
Digi-Fresh Brewed Designs "Heart Hot Air Balloon"
Sentiment Stamps-Hero Arts
DP-My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts-Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circles and Whimsy Pedestal Tag
Stick pin and shabby seam binding-Live and Love Crafts
Lace is from my stash
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!!  Your visits and comments are so very much appreciated!!
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. Ok awesome card..Love the idea of soaring threw the sky...Your colouring is flawless..another great great creation!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is gorgeous!!!! Love the shape and pretty lace along the top. Absolutely lovely!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Beth, such a fabulous design. I love your balloon image and cloudy sky background, the inside is beautifully finished as well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - I love the bright colors and the design :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beth, this card is BRILLIANT! I love that you used a half circle to create it! It's BEAUTIFUL AND FUN! Your coloring is beautiful! I love Heather's, "Heart hot air balloon" and your gorgeous RED coloring!
    Hugs and Smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an Awesome Card and such a Clever Design. Love it! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so lovely! Beautiful card design and I LOVE the way the image pops right off the page. Such a gorgeous shade of red! The sky is amazing! and I love the little tickets!

    Sending big smiles.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth this is SUPERB!! Love the rich red colors!! What a clever idea for the card shape!! Those tags are just the coolest...never seen that style before:)
    Have a great week!!
    Hugs from afar:))

    ReplyDelete