Monday, October 14, 2013

Liebster Award

Earlier in October I was nominated for a Liebster Award by a family friend...who is also the little sweetie that helped me set up my blog  at the start!

Her name is Tanya and she has a beauty/fashion blog!  Tanya's blog is a mix of beauty and fashion tips as well as her day to day view on life...very well written with great ideas, opinions, some wonderful pictures and humour!!

Her questions to me were:
Q.-What inspired you to blog?
A.-My friend Christine had been after me to start a blog...I wanted to be able to visit and share with other creative bloggers so I finally started the blog.
Q.-What's one thing you have learned as a new blogger?
A.-Wow...this is a toughy...I have learned a lot!  I guess I would have to say that I have found so many creative and friendly bloggers that are willing to share their inspiration.
Q.-Black nail polish or pink nail polish?
A.-That's an easy one...Tanya you know I'm a pink girl!!!!
Q.-Favorite online shopping website?
A.-Again a toughy...there are so many AMAZING craft related online stores...but the one that I have visited the LONGEST would be Magnolia-licious (and I always have trouble linking this one...so my apologies).
Q.-Favorite season of the year?
A.-Probably the fall (although my husband is cursing all the leaves right now).
Q.-Favorite beauty product?
A.-I don't use a lot of product but my Estee Lauder Supreme Lash Mascara would have to be the one I couldn't do without!!
Q.-Where do you feel most creative?
A.-That's easy...in my "play room (my craft room)"!
Q.-What are your goals for you site?
A.-Just to keep sharing this wonderful crafting world with as many people as I can!!
Q.-If you can travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
A.-It would have to be Australia.
Q.-If you were an animal what would you be?
A.-Hummm...probably a dog...there aren't too many people who don't love a dog!!

So that's it for my Q. & A. session!!  Thank you to Tanya for thinking of me!! 

Now apparently I have to nominate a fellow blogger who has under 300 followers (relatively new to the blogging world) and come up with 10 questions for that blogger!!

Well...all of the crafting blogs that I visit don't fit the criteria...add to that the fact that I think that you have WONDERFUL views on life in general dear Tanya so I would like to agree with your original nominator Kate and give you your second nomination!!!

My questions to you are:
1.  Where do you buy most of your beauty products?
2.  I know that you are as obsessed with lip stick/gloss as your Mother but which is YOUR preference?
3.  What skin cleansing product do you prefer (not facial)?  Always looking for a good one!!
4.  So now what facial cleanser is your ultimate favourite?
5.  Back to you on the nail polish...black or pink?
6.  Where do you see yourself in terms of life goals in...let's say...10 years?
7.  Country life or city?
8.  And if you could LIVE anywhere in the world where would it be?
9.  Which would you prefer a job or a career?
10.  Lastly, what is YOUR goal for your blog?

That's it for me today!  Seems strange  not posting a creation!!!!!!  But maybe you have learned a little bit more about me!

Thanks for stopping by...I really do appreciate you taking the time!!
  





2 comments:

  1. your award is so deserved...Love the questions... I'm a pinkie too....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations...a well deserved honor!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete