Friday, October 25, 2013

Featured Guest Designer Post!!!

Good Friday Morning All!!!

I am so very excited...I've been busting with news!

A couple of weeks ago I received a comment from Sheryl at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog on one of my posts.  Sheryl informed me that I had won the random org. featured guest designer spot!!! 


The challenge was "Celebrate" so the wheels started turning and this is what I came up with...

the complete view...
the "Celebration Cake" (paper of course!!) in cake stand...
a view of just the top with cover on...
with cover off...Fairy Dust Tilda...
 
Dangling Sea Tilda...with flowers to cover up the anchor ends...and a note to all crafters
"Open your mind and let it...SOAR!!!"...
the mid section...
the base with Magic Princess Tilda...and another note
"Discover the Magic of Creating!!!"
and scattered throughout the project are reminders to "Challenge yourself!!"...
 
 
I chose pink in keeping with the fact that October is breast cancer awareness month...on a lighter note...of course it is my favourite colour!!
 
So that is that for my "Featured Guest Designer Celebrate Challenge"...
 
Now for my BIG news!!!
 
Upon receiving my pictures the wonderful Sheryl invited me to join the design team for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog!!!  I was so flabbergasted but of course I said YES!!  So please hop on over to FFFC blog and check out the wonderful creations that a truly talented group of ladies have put together!!!
 
Materials Used:
Stamps-Magnolia Fairy Dust Tilda, Dangling Sea Tilda and Magic Princess Tilda
From my stash-white tulle, white and pink ribbon
Dies-Spellbinders Vintage Labels One and Quik Cutz Leafy Vine and Vine
Flowers and string of pearls-Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Well...that is it for my news!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by...I really appreciate you taking the time!!
 









13 comments:

  1. OMG!! I am so proud to be friend's with a celebrity! excellent news, Beth ..... you will be such an asset to this team! you are so creative ..... and do absolutely stunning work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! How very special that you chose to work with pink in honor of Breast Cancer this month. I just love pink! This is the kind of project that we have to keep going back to look at again and again so we can admire your little Tilda's and the read all of your special tags. If this cake was real, it would be too pretty to eat!
    I'm so very proud to have you as one of my Fussy and Fancy girls!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOZZERS!!!! Your project is simply STUNNING Beth!!! You have a well deserved spot on the Fussy and Fancy Team. Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, this is truly a work of art! What a fabulous creation, love every detail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Grandma! Maybe when we get bigger we'll be able to do this!
    Love C & M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is freaking fabulous, Beth. My jaw just dropped. I haven't seen anything like this. And Julie is right--it's a work of art! What a creative mind you have.
    So glad you're joining our team. Welcome on board.
    Big warm hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing details, a really unique project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so amazing Beth!
    Your card looks freakin amazing!
    My mom (who is sitting beside me is) saying "she's truly talented".
    Congrats on the amazing news!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth, this is truly beautiful. You have a creative talent that is just amazing! You put so much love and attention into every crafty thing you do! I am so glad I saw this in person too as it is so pretty!!!! Way to go on your amazing news.....you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beth and so well deserved too your work is awesome, you are very talented, love your project hun, so full of imagination and beautiful creativity,
    by the way the birds are by Magnolia from the last collection no the xmas one he he,
    congrats again, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beth this is truly a work of art. I have to tell everyone that is even more stunning in person. Everything goes together perfectly...honoured to know such a talented crafter!!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY BLOODY GOODNESS!!!!! This is soooooo freaking amazing its no wonder she invited you on the DT hun, she knows a talented lady when she sees one. Love this to bits hun...........you are fabulous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    Oooh also big congrats on your new DT shug, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW...Beth I saw this over at Fussy & Fancy...What a amazing creation... the attention to detail is outstanding....Love, Love,Love it all.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete