Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Well happy Wednesday everyone!!


Today I join the Blogging world with my own blog...not sure if much will get posted but I’ll try!
I’m here because I am obsessed with crafts...my most recent obsession being papering crafting.  There are so many talented paper crafting bloggers out there that I love to follow and their inspirations have led me here!!
I have been crafting...well it seems like forever!!  I became truly immersed in the crafting world when my sister and I started our own ceramic business many years ago.  My very dear friend (my forever friend) Dianne tried for years to get me “hooked” onto scrapbooking.  I held out as long as I could (did I really want another craft obsession?)  Well here I am eight years later...my scrapbooking has taken me to card making and all thing paper craft!!  I have so much that I need to learn and so much that I would love to share!
Today I’ll take some baby steps with a couple of photos from my ceramic past, one or two from my scrapbooks and a card or two!!
 

 My ceramic past...
 Above and below...my twin Grandaughters' birthday cards 
 A mish mash of scrapbook pages
Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post!!!!
    Can't wait to see more amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you finally did it! I'm so happy for you. I will add your blog to my blog list, that way I can see exactly when you post!
    Your ceramic ghosts are super cute! Love those cards... Now you are really going to get my mojo going! Thank you so much. I look forward to an "ice cream parlor" post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about you from Christine, a card making buddy. I too have done ceramics, gone through knitting and sewing stages and have now been into Scrapbooking and card making for several years. Love your ghosts, cards and pages and look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed meeting you in class today! Great blog! Didn't know you were such a magnolia fan - and if I am not mistaken, you are part of the online group?

    Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog world and I love your creations and thks for stopping by my blog..I signed up to follow you look forward to stopping back!!

    ReplyDelete