Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Bonnet Card


Good Monday Morning!

Hope everyone’s weekend was great!!

So many ideas going through my head...just not enough time to create. 

So I went down into my craft room, after some quality time this weekend with my Grandson Quinn and grabbed out a semi finished piece.  Two years ago I put this idea together*** and not wanting to forget how I did it I created a template and partially finished the bonnet so I could remember what I had done.
Here's what I came up with yesterday/last night...

 This is the base with magnet at back...
 This is the bonnet with magnet on the bottom at back...
 the bonnet from back...
 side view...
and the two pieces put together!
I used my copics to colour this deliciously cute "Little Cute Tilda" from the Special Moments 2013 collection...purchased from Magnolia-licious!!
Right now though no one that I know is having a girl...all boys again this year!!  So I didn't create the personalization which I would put on a matching tag and place in a hidden pocket on the under side of the base.  Well I guess now I'm ahead of the game for the next baby girl!!!  LOL!
That's all for today...thank you for stopping by! 
Until next time...Beth
***This was not copied from another source...if there are similar projects out there I have not viewed them***
 
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. This is soft and so beautiful! I totally love it Beth! Love the way you arrange the flowers! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Your work is beautiful...such incredible detail. How is the Ice Cream Parlour coming along?
    Shelley
    p.s. love the look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete